FOR DODGE TRUCKS ONLY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Lowered 84 RamCharger

3 posters

Go down

My Lowered 84 RamCharger Empty My Lowered 84 RamCharger

Post by DodgeAddict Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:55 pm

When I figure the pic procedure out I post some pics but for now I can give you a list of things already done

The powerplant is a 1998' 5.9 Magnum using a Edelbrock RPM intake with a 600 electric choke Holley
I've used all the Magnum serpentine drive utilizing all accessories (Denso alt,A/C etc) I used a 92 donor for A/c lines,compressor & everything needed to make the swap look like the factory done it right down to exhaust manifolds & Y pipe
I plumbed it for EFI & it will get a F.A.S.T. system in the future using the original fuel tank
The trans in it currently is a 727 with a 518 OD waiting to go in
It's been lowered 3" in the front & 5" in the rear using all Mopar parts I used Dodge van LCA's & flipped the axle in the rear using Mopar performance spring perches & C body shock plates/u bolts
Every last replaceable piece in the suspension & brakes is new
It sits on it's factory slot wheels wrapped with 255/70/15 rear 225/60/15 front
It's Spice brown/Cream & was rust free till I spotted a dime size spot last fall, although not perfect but very close to it, I have gathered almost every piece if trim including grille & surround NOS for when I decide to paint it

It had sat since the late 80's from what I can figure, a one owner trade in at a Dodge dealer with a bad engine w/87,000 miles that was sold to an employee who parked it at the farm with that being, the carpet & headliner went away so plans for those include new along with redone side panels & almost 4 of the largest rolls of Duramat sold

DodgeAddict

Back to top Go down

My Lowered 84 RamCharger Empty Re: My Lowered 84 RamCharger

Post by rich Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:46 am

Sounds like a great project looking forward to the pictures
rich
rich
Admin

https://fordodgetrucksonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Lowered 84 RamCharger Empty Re: My Lowered 84 RamCharger

Post by rapidtransitrick Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 pm