FOR DODGE TRUCKS ONLY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet "Gordy"

2 posters

Go down

Meet "Gordy" Empty Meet "Gordy"

Post by CrossThreaded Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:45 am

Meet "Gordy" Tailga10
Meet "Gordy" Dodge_10
Meet "Gordy" Driver10

When we decided to start our own business, I thought it would be the coolest thing to get one of Grandpa's old trucks, purty it up, and drive it around town to jobs. I asked my husband if he thought it was okay to call Grandma. When I told Grandma my idea about buying one of the old Dodge's, she said, "Well,  actually...!" Grandpa had left each of us kids an ol' Dodge. It was the neatest of surprises. He had collected for years, fixed up 3 to parade-about in. Even my kids got to throw candy from the back of "Grandpa's car" in the parades.
So, I introduce to you "Gordy". We just got him home the other day. A lot of researching and daydreaming! It still seems a little unreal, but I bet once I start taking the body apart, it'll get real in a hurry!!

Meet "Gordy" First_10
Meet "Gordy" Mercur10
Meet "Gordy" Pass_s10

Knowing Grandpa, I'm sure there is a story behind why Gordy is sporting Ford Mercury hubs. You're guess is as good as mine.
I love finding the cool little features, like this covered keyhole on the passenger side.

Anywho, I'd appreciate any advice, tips, and encouragement that any can offer. Thanks!!
CrossThreaded
CrossThreaded

Back to top Go down

Meet "Gordy" Empty Re: Meet "Gordy"

Post by rich Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:14 pm

Nice truck. Should be fun project
rich
rich
Admin

https://fordodgetrucksonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: