FOR DODGE TRUCKS ONLY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Northern British Columbia

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Northern British Columbia Empty Hello from Northern British Columbia

Post by carrnage Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:55 am

I have joined many mopar related forums, so I thought I needed to join a truck related forum or two. As I own a '71 Fargo D300 (I hope fargo's are welcome here too) & a '05 Dodge 3500 4WD SRW 24V Auto, and I need all the help I can get, lol. I posted a small bit about my fargo in the build section w/ a couple pics. I have been a mopar nut since the mid 80's and have quite a few car projects on the go, several 68-70 B bodies, a couple 2dr C bodies & an A body. Gunna do a sympathetic resto on the fargo & my '05 needs a repaint, I have new grille, flares & headlights already purchased, would also like to upgrade to 20" factory alloys. The '05 is my go to rig for haulin projects home with an 18 foot tiltdeck car trailer (trailer has a 10k winch & dual deep cycle batts) The '05 I added a 100 gal L shape Slip tank & toolbox, also have a new contractor rack to add later. The 24V Cummins (w/ bully dog tuner) has about 280 miles on it and is hands down the best engine I've had in a truck. Its an auto trans and was rebuilt about 7yrs ago, no problems yet but would have prefered a std, oh well price was right $10k at 215 miles. Its originally from Wyoming and was stolen at some point driven trough a chain link fence & a ditch which took out the front bumper, hence when I got it had been replaced with ironbull fab bumper. Anyway I'm rambling, will add a couple pics and be done with it.
Hope to get to know some of you, all the best, AlHello from Northern British Columbia 13091610
Hello from Northern British Columbia Red_sa10
Hello from Northern British Columbia 71_far13
carrnage
carrnage

Back to top Go down

Hello from Northern British Columbia Empty Re: Hello from Northern British Columbia

Post by rich Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:26 pm

Welcome to the sight. It's been a little slow here. But don't let that discourage you from posting you progress on your Fargo. I would like to follow along

Rich
rich
rich
Admin

https://fordodgetrucksonly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum